An Introduction to Ace Securities
|Company name||ACE SECURITIES CO., LTD.|
|Head office||2-6-11 Honmachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka|
|Capital||8,831,125 thousand yen|
|Representative||Yoshinobu Deguchi, President|
|Established||February 21, 1931|
|Founded||February 1, 1914|
|Shares||Shares issued and outstanding 49,875 thousand shares|
|Main banks||Resona Bank, Limited
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
|Major shareholders||Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings, Inc.
Ace Securities ESOP
Resona Bank, Limited
We will strengthen our capabilities with particular emphasis on consulting skills in accordance with our corporate vision.
To accomplish this goal, we are channeling resources to growing market sectors in order to become a "boutique" securities company with highly specialized skills in a few carefully chosen fields.
- Focus research exclusively on growing fields and offer customers a global selection of investments.
- Corporate advisory services
Focus research exclusively on growing fields and offer customers a global selection of investments.
The Ace corporate identity is rooted in the pursuit of greater quality and customer satisfaction with regard to assisting customers manage and increase their assets.
Performance is the essence of this goal, and research is what drives performance.
Our corporate research is distinguished by a tightly focused approach that concentrates our research activities on three sectors: IT, biotechnology and new services.
Ace Securities supplies highly detailed research by having each analyst concentrate on only a few growing companies. The strategy group thoroughly analyzes the global investment environment to identify trends with a direct impact on financial markets. This approach allows us to choose the most suitable investments from around the world for each customer.
Corporate advisory services
We can provide a broad range of services to address specific management issues of corporate clients.
- 【1】Management consulting
- We supply corporate clients with a diverse spectrum of support, including management-related advice, business succession planning, real estate utilization, capital and financial policy developments.
- 【2】 Overseas IR activities
- Subsidiary Ace Consulting is the primary source of investor relations services targeting foreign investors, a group that has come to assume a leading role in Japan's equity markets in recent years.